If you, or someone you know, is moving or needs their vehicle moved to Montana, let Cobalt Auto Services help you. With our reliable customer service and our high number of repeat customers you will be happy with your stress free auto transport experience. Why worry about the company that is moving your car – read our testimonials and see how our customers enjoy our service.
Ready to ship your vehicle today? Use the free quote form on the side of this page to get your personalized quote. There are no pre-generated quotes with Cobalt – we take your data and look over available shipping to find the best dates and rate for your needs. If you would prefer to call, dial 855-242-8090 (toll free) to speak to a shipping specialist.
Whether you are heading to Billings, Helena, or anywhere else in Montana, Cobalt can help you with our car shipping expertise. We work hard to make the process simple so that you don’t need to spend time worrying about the details of your vehicle transport. We look forward to helping you – if you have any special requirements please let us know after filling out the quote form; we’re happy to work with you for any unique requirements.
Montana Shipping Tips
- Prepare your vehicle for the correct terrain. Will you be driving primarily on roads that are in good condition? Are you going to be on unimproved highways or side roads? Finding out ahead of time can help you prepare your vehicle prior to having it shipped so that you are ready to go once it is delivered.
- What will the weather be like when you arrive? Find out now so that you are ready for whatever the environment may throw at you.
- Know what shipping type you will want. Do you have an expensive or antique car? You may want to opt for an enclosed transport – this does cost more but offers far more protection for your car or truck.
Additional Montana Resources
- Montana Craigslist – If you are moving to or from Montana, use the local Craigslist to find anything you might need: a place to rent or buy, auto parts, and more.
- Montana Department of Transportation – Get a hold of road maps, and find out about things like summer construction and scheduling, which roads might be closed and much more.
- Montana Tourism – Is this your first time to Montana? Maybe you are looking for more to do – either way, check out this site for places to visit and sites to see in the state.
Next page: Nebraska Car Shipping