Moving or travelling to Iowa and want to have your car shipped? Go with Cobalt Auto Transport Services! We offer you great rates via customized, and free, quotes – every customer counts.
At Cobalt Auto Services we get to work once we receive your quote via the form on this page or by you calling us toll free at 855-242-8090. We research your pick up and drop off destination and find the best route for the lowest rate that fits your schedule. Every quote is unique – there are no pre-generated quotes.
Shipping your car to Iowa can be time consuming, especially if you are in the middle of a move. We work to make sure that your transition to or from Iowa is smooth. Once you have arranged your vehicle transport with Cobalt we work to get your car from Point A to Point B as quickly as possible and in a safe manner.
Iowa Car Shipping Tips
- Get to know the area you will be moving to. Take some time to look at maps, online or otherwise, and familiarize yourself with the general area. There’s no need to memorize street names yet, but having a general sense of where common places (such as grocery stores and hardware stores) will make your transition to Iowa much easier. Once your vehicle has been transported you will be much more comfortable getting around.
- Have your vehicle checked and fixed prior to shipping. Take care of any little, or major, items that may need to be done. This can include oil changes, air in the tires, a new battery, or more major work. You don’t want to have your vehicle delivered only to find out that it has an issue due to previous mechanical problems.
- Know what types of transport you have available for your car, truck, or motorcycle. There are several options that include open or closed transport. If you have an expensive car, an antique, or just want extra protection, you may want to pay the extra fee for an enclosed truck to haul your vehicle.
Additional Iowa Resources
- Iowa Craigslist – Find anything you need: a place to rent or buy, car parts, furniture, and more via Craiglist ads.
- Iowa Department of Transportation – Looking for maps of the state, road closures, or highway construction information? The Iowa DOT site is the place to get all of this information and more.
- Iowa Tourism Info – Find out where you should take your next trip or what you have to see while in Iowa. If you’ve never been to the state, this is a great place to start after getting your car shipping taken care of.
Next page: Kansas Car Shipping